- Sleep in to a reasonable hour. I am thinking 9ish.
- Go pick up my prescriptions, I have a few medical issues that require medicinal assistance.
- Get out my iron and ironing board
- Iron my tote fabrics
- Draw a pattern for the tote bag on my tracing paper
- Begin cutting out the material for all the totes.
- Iron on the interfacing.
- Make some bobbins of contrasting thread
- Begin sewing the bags
- Goal, finish all 4 totes tomorrow.
- Take a nap and play with the cats.
- Watch a movie
- Begin sewing the satches out of some muslin fabric I have
- Oh and return that disaster of a sewing tote.
Have a wonderful day,