Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am off my rocker, no I am off work tomorrow but close enough.....

Oh my gosh I am so excited to be taking off work tomorrow.  As you can see I am spending my time productively today at my job, updating my blog, ssshh don't tell the boss man.  :-)  My plans for tomorrow...
  1. Sleep in to a reasonable hour.  I am thinking 9ish.
  2. Go pick up my prescriptions, I have a few medical issues that require medicinal assistance.  
  3. Get out my iron and ironing board
  4. Iron my tote fabrics
  5. Draw a pattern for the tote bag on my tracing paper
  6. Begin cutting out the material for all the totes.
  7. Iron on the interfacing.
  8. Make some bobbins of contrasting thread
  9. Begin sewing the bags
  10. Goal, finish all 4 totes tomorrow.  
  11. Take a nap and play with the cats.  
  12. Watch a movie
  13. Begin sewing the satches out of some muslin fabric I have
  14. Oh and return that disaster of a sewing tote. 
Ok, I know you are wondering how is she going to get all that done in one day OR you may be wondering is that all she is going to do tomorrow?  Either way this is a working, plyable list of things to do, one of my infamous (TTDL - things to do list).  I will post and let you know how it goes.

Have a wonderful day,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment